Do you have one these people in your life; every time they need to make a decision on something you get a phone call for your input?
Or if you are with them in the local coffee shop line, the discussion turns to: “…what should I order today…?”
Are you consulted for your friend’s buying decisions, dates, or other decisions?
Perhaps you are the one who is looking to listened to and coached by your friends on decisions that you need to make.
Here’s how to tell if you have this problem:
1. You immediate pull out your phone and call or text for input from others.
2. You are unable to make a decision on your own.
3. You believe you are not “smart” enough to make a decision on your own.
4. You don’t have enough information to make a decision on your own.
5. It doesn’t matter if it is a “Big” decision or a “Small” decision; you need help.
Let me ask you:
What happens when no one is available on the other end of the phone……..what do you do?
Next time……what you can do!